Last updated: July 31, 2018
A customer may withdraw their consent, request or delete their collected information at any time by sending an email to the email shared in the “Contact” section of this website.
We are self-certified under the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
In case you received an email from our company, please note that there may be two reasons for that:
- it was sent to you by mistake
- it was sent as part of a business development effort, as you were identified as a potentially interested third party.
Please note, your email address and any other relevant information was collected through publicly available sources (e.g. LinkedIn or Xing profile, company website, etc.) Email addresses may have been guessed.
This information is collected manually and not received or shared with third parties.
You are able to unsubscribe from any further contacts by sending an email to bd (at) code-runners (dot) com.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website, which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Last updated: July 31, 2018
We take the security of your data very seriously. Here is a quick list of our security practices:
- We use SSL everywhere, within the data center and out.
- Your data is encrypted at rest in our database, as it is encrypted when in transit.
- We run within a virtual private network that cannot be accessed via the public internet, except via our public-facing proxy servers.
- Our internal systems are partially self-hosted, partially cloud-based in an attempt to guarantee both privacy and business continuity.
- Any IP shared with us is treated in confidence and will not be shared with third parties, as per our standard NDA.
- We perform annual independent security audits using established security firms as part of our ISO 27001 commitments.
- We will notify you within 72 hours of learning about a data breach.
- All employees receive regular security training.